Why use Kleenduct WA
With over 27 year’s experience in the HVAC Hygiene Industry, Paul James, Director of Kleenduct WA Pty Ltd has gained the trust and commendation from a broad range of industries. Providing specialised ventilation hygiene services to the highest possible standard has been the foundation of Kleenduct WA Pty Ltd. With this we have attracted clients such as defence departments and governments, as well as clients in the mining, education, insurance, commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Clients can say goodbye to the frustration of not being able to schedule an air duct cleaning when it works for them; we operate 365 days of the year, and are flexible with our working hours. This means service-based businesses such as restaurants and bars with a late closing time won’t miss out, being able to book in a commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning before or after their opening hours…even if that means a midnight project, you can rely on us!
Fully Certified Workforce
Compliance with Industry Standards
Our licenses and permits comply with current Australian Standards and industry best practice standards for quality, safety and the environment. Be it fire prevention maintenance or HVAC hygiene, customers can be assured that we are always up to date with current regulations.
Ongoing Internal Training
In compliance with our strict OH&S management systems and policies, we pay for and provide staff with training for scenarios such as:
- Working at heights
- Working in confined spaces
- Isolation of services (i.e., disconnecting electrical equipment)
We take staff training seriously, ensuring a hazard-free work environment for our employees and customers.
Our staff are required to possess a current driver’s license, construction card (white card) and police check, and are subject to random alcohol and drug testing. Only the best employees are on the job at Kleenduct WA.
Providing practical air duct solutions, we have a piece of equipment to suit every situation in ventilation hygiene – be it laundry duct or commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning. To provide each client with the best possible service, we select a customised combination of tools according to the specifics of the job. In addition to a hands-on vacuum and brush for preventative maintenance, this might include:
- The Duct Rat: a small robot which drives down the ductwork, where it serves as a cleaner and documenter, taking photos and video to test for levels and types of debris.
- The Rotobrush: An American gear, this large vacuum is comprised of varying-sized brushes, which together clean, suck and brush as they travel down the ductwork.
- The Negative Air Unit: This massive High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum is fed into one end of a ducted system; with the help of specific cleaning product, this pulls dirt and debris down and out the other end.
- The Air-Sweep and Tri-Whip: Two units that we use together for maximum material flow and reliable removal.
Providing more than just superior equipment, use Kleenduct WA for our credibility, excellent customer service, and wealth of knowledge within the industry.
We offer 24 hour, 7 day a week servicing, 365 days of the year. This ensures we are in a position to promptly and efficiently meet the needs of our clients by our appropriately briefed and trained duct cleaning staff.
Fully Certified Workforce
Our workforce is fully certified and possesses a comprehensive set of skills that are essential to completing both major and minor projects.
Kleenduct WA offers advanced technology with practical solutions to suit every situation in ventilation hygiene combined with great customer service and a wealth of knowledge within the industry.