HVAC Mould Remediation
The growth of mould in any environment can raise serious health concerns.The presence of mould can be detected by strong or foul smelling odours, humidity, and any history of past moisture problems. It is critical to quickly address the mould issue and request professionals to perform mould remediation and removal immediately.
While water damage can cause mould to grow and fester, it is not a problem in all water damage situations. It’s important to have a professional stop by and inspect the area to confirm whether or not there is mould.
In extreme situations, your building may need to be restored if mould damage is allowed to continue unchecked. Our professionals have extensive experience in this area.
Mould Remediation Service Overview
- Mould growth can raise serious health concerns
- It is critical to address quickly
- Water damage can cause mould to grow and fester
- Not sure? We inspect and confirm any presence of mould
- 28 years extensive experience in the industry
- Extensive experience in building restoration if required
For more information on the health risks relating to mould - WA Public Health